SA Favourites Terms & Conditions
SA Favourites Hamper Giveaway
Terms and Conditions (“GIVEAWAY NAME RULES”
3. The Consumer Protection Act
4. The Participant
5. How to enter
5.1. Participants upload an image of themselves and their pet, in order to be eligible for the entry to win 2 hampers to the value of R1000 each, one for themselves and one for a friend.
5.2. The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
6. The Giveaway
6.1. There are 10 Marltons hampers to the value of R1000 each to be awarded.
6.2. The winners will be contacted by the promotor and will have 7 days to respond with their details (contact and delivery).
7. The Rules
7.1. The following rules apply to the SA Favourites Giveaway: -
7.1.1. the Promoter reserves the right to amend these Rules by bringing it to the Participants’ attention within a reasonable period of time, and may terminate the SA Favourites Giveaway at any time. In such event, where the SA Favourites Giveaway is terminated or suspended, all Participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the SA Favourites Giveaway and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the Promoter, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, or sponsors;
8. Giveaway Qualification Rules
8.1. Participation in the SA Favourites Giveaway constitutes acceptance of the Rules.
8.2. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the giveaway with any other giveaway of similar commercial value to the giveaway offered herein, at its sole discretion.
9. Winner Selection
9.1 Winner selection will be the promoter’s sole discretion and based on the following entry criteria:
9.1.1 A photo submitted including a dog and tag Marltons Pet Care
9.1.2 Mention a friend under the competition post on the Marltons Social pages
9.1.3. The winners will be selected the Friday following the entry to win the prizes during the competition period on the selection criteria.
9.1.4. Promoter will contact the winners at the end of the competition period via the Social Media Platform that they entered.
9.1.7. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner via social media and the winner will need to respond with their details within 7 days.
9.1.8. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted via social media during this period, the Prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
9.1.9. The winner will be required to provide their name, ID number and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
10. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
12. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
1. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
2. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s images taken from Social Media Platform on either, print, out of home, digital, YouTube or any other advertising medium for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit (within any Social Media Platform), excluding TV. No remuneration shall be made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter.
4. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
5. The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook or any other social media platform in which this competition is advertised, from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. In entering this Competition the entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
7. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive, or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
9. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images, comments and/or stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
10. Participants agree that by uploading their "images", comments and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images and/or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.
For further information or enquiries, please email consumer services at the firstname.lastname@example.org email address or call us on +27 (0) 861 555 564. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.